Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worries
05-18-2020, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 10:26 PM by Aussieg.)
Worries
I speak as an old time purchaser, current donation giver and current user and admirer of this software for tiff adjusting. Still my go to editor after raw adjustment due to no new camera support Since 2014

My worry is that Rob has not logged into the forum since the 23rd of Feb. A pattern all too familiar: frantic activity followed by long absences. Will we see version 5?

If not still grab this free version, download the website to get the help and tips and you will have a great tiff jpeg software editor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Worries
(05-18-2020 04:38 PM)Aussieg Wrote:  My worry is that Rob has not logged into the forum since the 23rd of Feb.

Yes, that is a concern, but note that I have been able to edit my raw files from new cameras by first converting the raw files to DNG via Adobe DNG Converter. Sagelight is then able to open/edit those raw files.

Marc
09-26-2022, 01:20 AM
dulcolax accutane modafinil seroquel propranolol seroquel propranolol bupro
dulcolax ohne rezept dulcolax kaufen schweiz dulcolax rezeptfrei schweiz
accutane rezeptfrei bestellen accutane tabletten kaufen accutane rezeptfrei
modafinil kaufen ohne rezept modafinil rezeptfrei bestellen provigil kaufen ohne rezept
seroquel 400 mg kaufen seroquel kaufen berlin seroquel bestellen
propranolol online kaufen propranolol kaufen apotheke propranolol ohne rezept kaufen
seroquel kaufen apotheke seroquel rezeptfrei seroquel online kaufen
propranolol kaufen rezeptfrei propranolol bestellen ohne rezept propranolol 10 mg kaufen ohne rezept
elontril rezeptfrei kaufen bupropion ohne rezept bupropion rezeptfrei kaufen
furosemid rezeptfrei kaufen furosemid ohne rezept bestellen lasix 40 mg ohne rezept kaufen
etoricoxib ohne rezept kaufen etoricoxib 60 rezeptfrei etoricoxib 90 mg rezeptfrei