Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
..And another status update
01-13-2020, 04:40 PM
..And another status update
Hi, everyone.

I thought I'd give another status...

As I mentioned last time, I started a new contract and these are always draining in the first couple weeks, taking time away from everything else. It's all about taking the learning curve on a new process.. .well, let me just say that new positions in certain fields comes with certain pre-defined elements and issues.

Because of the holidays, it's taken a little longer to get into the flow, but now that I am I can start getting back to Sagelight, and I think I've decided to start getting the new UI in a version 4.5, which will allow a lot of functions to be more easily used as well as others to be seen in a different way.

I'm also ramping up the development components of the neural-networking part I've been working on, and will probably put out some blog posts about it, because is such an interesting field, and I've already done a lot of research and coding.

So, this week I should be able to get an environment with Sagelight that works with my new schedule -- it's mostly about transferring the development environment and other things to a new computer.

Rob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2022, 02:44 AM
keppra citalopram accutane nitrofurantoin tamoxifen lasix etoricoxib orlist
levetiracetam 500 mg kaufen levetiracetam kaufen keppra kaufen günstig
citalopram kaufen rezeptfrei citalopram 20 mg kaufen ohne rezept citalopram bestellen ohne rezept
accutane kaufen ohne rezept accutane kaufen ohne rezept isotretinoin tabletten rezeptfrei
nitrofurantoin rezeptfrei nitrofurantoin kaufen nitrofurantoin bestellen ohne rezept
tamoxifen ohne rezept tamoxifen 10 mg kaufen ohne rezept tamoxifen 20 mg kaufen ohne rezept
lasix kaufen apotheke furosemid online ohne rezept kaufen lasix ohne rezept bestellen
etoricoxib kaufen etoricoxib 60 rezeptfrei etoricoxib kaufen rezeptfrei
orlistat 60 mg günstig kaufen xenical rezeptfrei bestellen xenical günstig kaufen
bupropion rezeptfrei kaufen bupropion rezeptfrei kaufen bupropion kaufen
azithromycin 500 mg kaufen azithromycin ohne rezept azithromycin 500 ohne rezept
10-09-2022, 02:12 AM
accutane kaufen deutschland accutane online kaufen accutane online kaufen i
accutane kaufen deutschland accutane kaufen deutschland isotretinoin 20mg rezeptfrei
accutane online kaufen accutane kaufen deutschland accutane kaufen ohne rezept
accutane online kaufen accutane kaufen deutschland accutane tabletten kaufen
isotretinoin rezeptfrei österreich accutane kaufen deutschland isotretinoin tabletten rezeptfrei
accutane tabletten kaufen accutane kaufen deutschland accutane kaufen deutschland
accutane kaufen accutane ohne rezept isotretinoin tabletten rezeptfrei